Selling Your Bastrop Home
In order to successfully sell your home, it’s going to take a lot more than just placing a “For Sale” sign out front and attending a closing. It takes time, resources, initiative, experience, and connections, all of which are just many of the competencies that a skilled REALTOR® like Michael Torrence is proud to offer his clients. He can help you throughout the selling process from the initial consultation to listings your home and negotiating with buyers to closing the sale.
Together, you and Michael will determine an appropriate price for the home and then he’ll make recommendations on ways to improve your home’s value with staging or easy upgrades.
When you choose Michael Torrence as your REALTOR®, he’ll help you with the following.
- Explain the selling process and explain the current market.
- Perform a comparative market analysis.
- Work with you to determine the right price for your home.
- Use a comprehensive marketing plan to showcase your property.
- Maintain clear communication with you throughout the process.
- Ensure all of the proper documentation is filled out and submitted.
Suggested Tools & Articles For Bastrop Home Sellers
The Five Major Factors That Affect Your Home Sale
An effective home sale hinges on five major factors: price, local market conditions, condition, location, and time. Motivated sellers that are short on time will likely want to drop their price to entice a buyer faster. Alternatively, you might want to price your home a little high, the listing will be on the market for a little longer. In most situations, you’ll want to find a competitive market price that’s can compete with other homes in the market and get you top-dollar on your investment.
As your agent, Michael would be happy to discuss your options to help you find the price that best suits your needs.
The Process Of Selling Your Bastrop Area Home
- Choose A Real Estate Agent To Represent You
- Consult Your Agent For Options
- Prepare The Property (If necessary)
- Decide On A Listing Price
- Market & Advertise The Home
- Accept Their Offer
- Work With The Buyer On Conditions
- Finalize The Contract & Sign
- Pay The Closing Costs
Selling your home doesn’t have to be a stressful process. Get in touch with Michael Torrence today to find out more about how he can help you sell your home in Bastrop, Smithville, Cedar Creek, or Elgin with ease. Give him a call today at 512.791.4552 or fill out the form below.